WHAT IS GLOBAL WARMING:-
Global warming is defined as the global annual temperature has increased in total by a little more than 1 degree Celsius, or about 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Global warming is mainly because of the industrial revolution, burning plastics.
CAUSES OF GLOBAL WARMING:-
* Greenhouse Gases Are the Main Reasons for Global Warming.
* Another main reason for global warming is the industries.
* Deforestation is one of the reason for global warming.
* The smoke from vehicles.
EFFECTS OF GLOBAL WARMING:-
* Global warming cause increase in temperature that raises sea level can cause flood.
* Global warming raises temperature in the atmosphere.
* Melting of glaciers are one of the most threat for the earth
* If global warming cause increase in temperature then there is threat for availablity of water.
* It also cause some diseases like allergies,chest pain etc.
CONTROLLING MEASURES OF GLOBAL WARMING:-
* By decreasing deforestation and encouraging affrostration
* By making awareness programmes.
* By using natural products instead of plastics.
* By reducing burning of fossil fuels.
* By recycling the products.
You must be logged in to post a comment.