* SHANTI SENA is a word derived from Sanskrit.
* SHANTI means peace and SENA Means army.
* SHANTI SENA is also called as peace army.
MAIN GOALS OF SHANTI SENA:
*. Service to peoples as a volunteer at any time.
*. Give to a cause close to your heart.
*. Most important goal is to bring the non-violence.
*. No religion diverse all religions must get equal rights and respect.
All are equal
QUOTES BY PEACE ARMY:-
“THE GREAT GOOD IS WHAT WE DO FOR ONE ANOTHER”.
” TREES NEED FOR SEED PEOPLE NEED FOR SHANTI SENA”.
NON – VIOLENT LIFE :-
* Non violent is a personal practice to not make harm to others.
* Gandhi introduced the concept of ahimsa ( Non-violence).
*. Non violence is powerful tool for the social protest.
*. To create non violent children.It is crucial to maintain the peaceful environment.
*. It is the active out pouring of one’s whole being of another.
*. Non violence love is active not passive.
IMPORTANT OF NON VIOLENT COMMUNICATION IN Society:-
* Non violent will bring peace among the people.
* Non violent communication help us to express our feelings.
* Non violent communication means complete lack of violence in the way we communicate with others.
* To respect our people.
MAIN COMPONENTS OF NON VIOLENT COMMUNICATION:-
* SHANTI SENA makes love and peace to the people.
* SHANTI SENA brings non violence to the people.
* SHANTI SENA is not only to maintain peace also good relationship.
* SHANTI SENA is the non weapon war of peace.
* If one should have shanti sena he should ignore annoyance.
* SHANTI SENA avoid us from the jealous and competition with the people.
* SHANTI SENA is one of the fundamental peace policy of people.
” soldiers army save country
Peace army save courtesy”.
You must be logged in to post a comment.