ABOUT MUSIC :
Music is vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion. It is a form of art. Music is a part of all of our lives, from when we’re growing up to when we’re old. Music is the sound that is pleasing to the human ear. Music is loved by most of the people. Music also makes us excited. Music is a thing that we all enjoy in the course of our lives. Music makes us joy and listening to a favorite song may help to uplift your mood. Music has the ability to convey all sorts of emotions to people. Music can match and manipulate our moods and emotions. Music is not only created by humans but also from the nature such as birds chirping, the whistle in the wind, the sound of rain, etc…. Music can be performed with a wide variety of vocal techniques and instruments. There are different elements of music such as structure, form, articulation, expression, dynamics, color or timber, voice allocation, style, texture, harmony, melody, rhythm, tempo, pulse, or beat and pitch. A person who sings a song is known as a singer. Anyone who composes conducts, or performs music may be referred to as a musician. The other words for the musician are composer, performer, soloist, symphonist, virtuoso, player, entertainer, etc…. There are different kinds of instruments such as percussion, string, brass, woodwind, and piano/keyboard.
TYPES OF MUSIC GENRES:
There are different types of music genres there. Some of them are,
- POP MUSIC
- HIP HOP MUSIC
- CLASSIC MUSIC
- FOLK MUSIC
- RHYTHM AND BLUES
- PUNK ROCK
- COUNTRY MUSIC
- INDIE ROCK
IMPORTANCE OF MUSIC:
Music has the great qualities of healing a person emotionally and mentally. Music is one of the most calming and soothing things. Music can also make a person calm and relaxed. It has the power to cure diseases such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc. Music can also make excitement. There is one language that we all can understand is the language of music. Music is also an important part of our life because it is a way of expressing our feelings as well as emotions. Music may also reduce stress, depression, etc….Music may also help us to enhance the ability to do a work. Music also entertains us. Music improves our minds. Music is also helps us to develop the memorizing capability.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MUSIC:
- The Japanese word ‘Karaoke’ comes from a phrase meaning ‘Empty Orchestra’
- Music is one of the few activities in our life that utilizes the entire brain
- The world’s longest concert by multiple artists took place from March 17 to April 5, 2017
- Listening to music while working out measurably improves the physical performance
- When you listen to music, your body releases dopamine, the same hormone released in the brain when you do exciting or pleasurable activities.
- The most expensive instrument is a Stradivarius violin called Lady Blunt, which was made in 1741 and sold in 2011 for $15.9 million