1. Get used to the ups and downs of life. In life , things are never always good or always bad. Learn to go with the flow and make the best of any situation.
2. People respect you more if you respect yourself. Do not show off before you prove yourself.
3. Do not make the mistake of thinking you can get a high post or attain overnight success after graduating college. It take a lot of hard work and effort.
4. If you think your teacher is strict, scary, hard, and dangerous, wait until you meet your boss. Your old teachers will pale in comparison.
5. Do not blame yourself for your defeat, just learn from your mistakes and move forward.
6. Your parents were not as boring and unimaginative before you were born, they matured after caring for and nurturing you.
7. Consolation prizes are only in school. In reality the rules are different for those who fail. There are No Second Chances for Losers.
8. In real life, you do not get vacation after a few months of work, like you do in school. You do not get the luxury of teachers i adult life. You have to rely on yourself and teach yourself.
9. What is shown on TV is not the reality of life. In reality there is Work and only Work.
10. Study Constantly and work hard. Do not tease your friends there may come a time that you have to work under them.