Team building is nothing but, the people work in a team, rather than working as an individual. Team building always fetches everyone almost a comfortable zone. Without working as an individual, if rather we work in a team, especially in an organization, the goal of the organization can be easily achieved. When we are working in a team, their always exists a good relationship with each other.
Team building is always aimed at:
• creating an informal atmosphere.
• building closer relationships between each other in a team.
• improving team spirit and.
• identification of leaders.
• Development of team qualities, such as mutual support, compromise, motivation etc.
Also, team building can help in the presence of conflicts in the team, as informal dialogue and joint activities help to improve relations between employees, to remove misunderstandings. As a result of team-building, team members will know each other better and find a common language with everyone in a team. If there are conflicts in the team it is possible to recommend organizing outdoor sporting team games. When team members appear in unusual conditions, they more quickly build informal communication, find mutual language and identify opinion leaders, likes and dislikes in the team. At the same time, informal communication leads to a relaxation of each and every member in the team.
Teamwork is one of the most bare minimum requirements for any organization to function and achieve all its goals. All organizations are divided into many sections or teams which work to accomplish the tasks within the specified time limit.
All the parts of the organization do teamwork and complete the various tasks assigned to them. If there is no teamwork, the organization will fail to achieve the specified tasks. One of the most significant advantages of working in a team is that the work gets divided between all the group members more or less equally. When the work is shared, all the members are going too equal amounts of jobs. Hence, the team members will not have hard feelings that they are been overloaded with work, as they work equally in a team.
There are three levels of the team in every organization – Top Level, Middle Level, and Lower Level.
- Top Level: The Top Level is the highest level on the structure of an organization. It is the level that sets the goals of the organization. Top Level is the team that works towards maximizing profits and to minimize the risk of the organization. Understanding the different needs and wants of the consumers is one of its main objectives.
- Middle Level: The Middle Level is the second level on the structure of an organization. Managers or supervisors are on the Middle Level in an organization. The work of the middle level is to follow the instructions told from the top level. It allots work to the employees so that they can accomplish the goals that are set by the organization. The people working on the Middle Level, regularly check the work done by the employees and make sure that the employees meet all the deadlines which is made.
- Last Level: The last level in the structure of an organization is the Lower Level. It is the level which consists of all the employees of the company. Employees have to work towards completing all the work that is assigned to them by the managers. They always follow the work which is given to them.