of all grasses, bamboo is the largest and the only one that can diversify into forest. Although bamboo is a grass, many of the larger woody bamboo species are very true like in appearance and are often called “bamboo trees”.
bamboo lacks a vascular cambium lauer and meristem cells at the top of the culm.
how to take:
To da this you need to dig up bamboo shoots, which are buried around bamboo, take theses bamboo shoots back to your island and, just like you would with a fruit tree, plant’s them in the same conditions as trees.
Types of bamboo trees:
* clumper bamboo : under that
- Giant bamboo
*Runner bamboo: under that
- Arrow bamboo
- Dwarf green
- River cane
- Black bamboo
- Stripe bamboo.
Bamboo trees for sale:
. Fast growing trees:
- Multiple bamboo-starting at $99.95
- Rufa bamboo planet starting at $109.95
- Black bamboo-starting at $119.95
. Brighter blooms:
- Bamboo hedge multiplex- starting at $99.99
- Golden bamboo plant – starting at $99.9
- Black bamboo planet starting at $ 119.9
How to plant bamboo:
- plant your bamboo where it will get full to partial sun, in good soil that slightly acidic ans not overly damp.
- Bamboo is a grass and should grow well anywhere that grass can grow.
- Space your plants anywhere from two to eight feet aparts, depending on the variety you’re growing.
- Dog a hole twice as wide as the root ball of your clump and just as deep.
- Tease out any of the bamboo’ s roots that are encircling the root ball, as these can girdle the plant and eventually kill it.
- Place the bamboo in the hole so the top of the root ball as just under the ground.