In this competitive world, everyone will go for the job not only a student but also their parents expecting the same things from their children’s from their childhood. Due to which students are not focusing on their studies, they will only concentrate on their marks to complete their engineering and get a job in an MNC. A student after his engineering, just sitting on their couch and enjoying popcorn, this mostly happens in India. But in America, they developed the methodology and industry-based coaching for every student from the very beginning which feels comfortable and effortless to work in an industry after his engineering.
Below are some key points which lead India’s engineering education system is not to produce industry-ready engineers.
- The businessman entered this Education world and converted to a money market.
- Students get several alternative options to score high in their semesters like a copy in exams, paperwork by giving bribery to corrupt officials.
- College management’s destructive policy on producing engineers deal with companies to just select a student and after few months they will terminate those employees on their performance basis.
- Lack of planning to provide industry-based education rather focusing on the percentage of students gets their jobs in the final semester.
Our students are also lack of skills to practically work on real-time projects in their company after they pass out. It is the main reason that leads to unemployment in India. Without certain industry skills, our students never are so successful in their future. We can easily differentiate our college studies from our corporate or industrial work.To change this track,we have to conscious about key things to improve as much as possible to get hired by big companies without any confusion.
Certain things to focus on for every student:
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Improve good communication.
- Creative thinking.
- Acquire knowledge on practical things apart from books and college assignments.
- Always updated according to market.
- Eagerness for invention.
- Workaholic nature and concentrate on learning technical skills.
- More practice and basic training.
India sets an example by producing great engineers like Satish Dhawan, Sundar Pichai, and many more. So if we focus on those above points and extract every business person from this world, protect our education system from dishonest and fraudulent people, then we will see a better future ahead.