Words have always been impacting the world in one or the other ways, be it in written form or spoken. Literature has shaped the present world from a confined mindset to a mindset which accepts everything easily and fight logically.
- Words have definitely played a great role in bringing the world to a stage of minimal illogical practices prevailing in the ancient world such as Sati Pratha, racism and many more.
- Words of wisdoms has educated the world and helped it to reach the technically equipped world. Definitely the credit goes to the people who imagined the impossible and had courage to bring it true.
- Words of courage has most us the fundamental rights. Countries like India, South Africa have gained their freedom by the courageous words of their freedom fighters.
- Philosophical words have made their way in understanding human emotions and valuing it that now every company has a Human Resources Department and they are able to target their potential clients.
- Even words have entertained the world and made their way to everyone’s heart and helped most to get different perspectives on a single matter. Works of the great writers are still remembered even after years and is even relevant in modern world.
- “Once spoken, the words won’t return”
- The biggest problems of the words are that once they are said or written, it can’t come back. So, most of the times it eventually hurts the sentiments of the people. The current world being the digital era, trolling becomes the centric problem for the people online. Tolling is nothing but harass words said online to damage the identity of the individual or group of people. Since, the trollers are behind the account, it seems easy for them to generate hate. These hate words can damage the mental peace of an individual, can break through their confidence, can lead them to depression and worst steps can be taken by them.
- Words have the greatest power to influence the people and most people use them to take their works from others. Bad influence is a major issued faced by the present-day younger generation as they are mostly online and online is only filled by the influencers. Good influencers exists but bad ones too. Insisted of thinking logically and rational, most of the younger kids blindly follows the words. This needs to be changed in the digital world to let the world grow into the better version.
Thus, words are creating impact on each one of us. So, watch out the words, process it before allowing it to impact your mind. Neglect the harmful words and hit like for the useful words.