Instagram is a great marketing tool for any business to flourish. It has over 800 million monthly active users. Despite it being a massive platform, it is fairly easy to grow your business on it. It allows you to connect with your fans, customers, partners, and prospects. For your account, to be worth your efforts and time, the most important thing is to be active on it.
Let’s take a look at how Instagram can help in building a brand and grow your following without spending a single penny on advertising.
- Post images that attract the audience – A picture is worth a thousand words so make sure it counts. To get active audience engagement, offer both – great design and value. Use sites like Canva and Stencil to design the best infographics or posts. No need to hire graphic designers, these tools make your posts look extremely professional at free of cost.
- “Call to action” a must thing – There are a lot of companies that just post on Instagram without the customers knowing what to do, where to go. One can always make use of the bio section for a strong “Call-to-action” that directs people to the sales page or the company’s website. This way it is much easier for better functioning of the business.
- The right use of Hashtags (#) – Hashtags are extremely powerful for increasing engagement, categorizing posts, attracting followers to a certain niche and also to strengthen the brand image. Every time you make a post, make sure to write a caption with it including the hashtags ( don’t use more than 5 ). This will make your post look well put up and appealing to the audience.
- Regularity in posting content – You don’t have to spam the audience but make sure to at least post one or two times a day. This will help in keeping the audience updated and be interested in your brand. None the less, the more the posting is done more the chances of a rapid increase in followers.
- Engagement is the key – Engagement with the audience can be fruitful for your company. Start liking, commenting on their posts, it can often lead them to visit your brand’s Instagram handle. There are chances that they can also reciprocate by liking and following it. Purchasing followers can never be in one’s interest, so avoid it.
- Look up to Analytics – Instagram provides an option to check the insights of the profile. One can see which post got the most engagement, which day is when people are most active, when is the best time to post. With the help of this information, plan your future posts accordingly to get the most mileage out of them.
All in all, this visual feed can reflect your brand’s uniqueness and differentiate your business from others. So with the right marketing strategy make the best use of it possible. Take advantage of all that Instagram has to offer and you are good to go.