The busy and hectic lifestyle demand complete concentration and devotion towards the works, the human beings are prone to feel unproductive and unmotivated. At times, the individual feels that they ae not making enough efforts or their efforts are not bearing the desired results, they compare their progress with other and get disappointed. As a result, they lost their motivation to work and doubt their ability to achieve the goals. We need to have self-confidence and should always make attempts to stay motivated.
Indeed, it is not possible to stay motivated or enthusiastic all the time, especially when there is nothing desirable or enthusiastic happening in your life. For instance, this pandemic and nationwide lockdown has compelled the individuals to stay at home and work from their residence. This has affected the mental health of the individuals as they have lost the motivation or inspiration to work from their home. The specific place and the environment that is created in the work space is different from working from the comfort of their home.
This article includes certain basic ways and tips that might help you to stay motivated and adopt a vigorous and productive lifestyle that make you want to work.
1. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: It is very important to set goals, your goals can be personal, financial, professional, academic, etc. The individuals who set goals have an objective to do certain work and have aim to achieve. Setting up goals motivates you to work for fulfilling your goals. Often, the individuals set up goals that are difficult to achieve, it is good to challenge yourself, but we should begin with completing small tasks so that it motivates us and encourage us to take up big things in life. It is advisable to divide you task into small parts and then set up your goals accordingly, start with completion of the short-term goals to achieve long-term success. Write down your goals and schedule your day in such a manner that you’re able to give enough time to achieve every goal and also perform other day-to-day activities.
It is difficult and demotivating when we are unable to achieve our goals, we end up giving up and doesn’t try anymore. There are few tricks that can motivate you to keep working to achieve the goals. Vision your life when you achieve your goals, imagine what would your life look like once to achieve your goals and achieved what you desire. This shall encourage you to work harder to achieve the goals. Always prepare well for the task you have to complete, even for the smallest thing.
2. AVERTISING YOURSELF: Advertise yourself and your work among your family and friends. The way you dress up, speak, walk, address, everything makes a great impact on your actions and achievements. However, it is not always necessary to dress up formally to work, dress simply and make up your mind in such a manner that you feel to work. The chose of your cloth accommodates your mood at a particular point of time. The way you speak and the ideas that your mind come up in your mind while a conversation also defines your personality. Talking with your friends or other people around you and able to respond to them wisely also provides motivation to an individual. Advertise the things that you learned whether through your educational institutions or the self-learned things, also talk about your talents and hobbies. It helps others to know you more and decide what kind of person are you.
3. BRAINSTROM YOURSELF: There are very effective ways to brainstorm yourself all at your own without any assistance from any person or group. That means you can conduct brainstorming sessions for yourself at any time of the day and as many times as you want. Through brainstorming you work by yourself and for yourself, there are few tips to use advanced brainstorming techniques:
• Use creative thinking to start off your approach from a different angle.
• Spark off new ideas by getting stimuli from brainstorming and not people.
• Challenge your current way to thinking to expand your approach.
• Ask questions to yourself and try to answer themselves of your own. In case you’re able to answer, try to figure out the reason.
• Don’t bound yourself with only one single idea or thought.
4. COMMUNICATE WITH YOURSELF AND TRY TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS: No-one knows you better than you yourself do. Thus, always spend some time alone without any gadgets, communicating with yourself and doing your favorite activity or hobby. The individual should possess complete knowledge about oneself and know your weaknesses to work upon them. The first step of self-communication starts with the inner self, know yourself to know the world around you. No-one is perfect, however, self-introspection and lead to near perfection. In case you don’t have anyone around to talk to you about how you feel, try talking to yourself. You can also write down your thoughts both positive as well as negative, this helps to analyses how positive or negative ideas are staying in your mind. Later, you have to train your mind to avoid all the negative ideas or thoughts around yourself. Learn to control your emotions, getting sad at small thinks can cause overthinking and brings negative thoughts to your mind. Try to speak up the things that trouble you in spite of keep thinking about them continuously. This might be difficult but prove to be worth it when you started feeling more joyful and happy as you no more allow any negativity to bother you.
5. GET RID OF THE BAD HABITS: Change your habits for a better and healthy lifestyle. The human gets attracted to the things that are easy to do without knowing about there after effect. Thus, it is very important to differentiate between the good and bad habits to evaluate their effect upon our lives and control the bad activities. Here are some tips to break the bad habits and bring a long-lasting change in individual life:
• Be clear about the habit that you feel is bad and causes ill-effect and prepare your mind to overcome that activity.
• Set yourself a goal. For instance, if you plan to reduce your screen time, set a time limit and adhere to that strictly.
• Try to adopt more good habits and divert your mind from the bad habits.
It gives immense satisfaction and pleasure to adopt a health lifestyle with good habits and a positive schedule, therefore, start from today and motivate yourself to be a better version of yourself.