It is a well-known fact that Artificial Intelligence is developing at a rapid rate. Artificial Intelligence would take over 90 percent of the jobs in the future. It is no lie that we see Artificial Intelligence applications frequently in our everyday life- net banking, speed cameras, face recognition, etc. Soon, knowing artificial intelligence would become a must to get selected in a job. In a developing country like India, technology becomes a necessity. Therefore, it is the right time to learn and explore it. This article would guide you to become an amateur even though you are tech-savvy or not.
1) So the first step should be to contact your teacher if you are in school and inquire about the artificial intelligence courses. Even if you are in college, you would be able to join a ai course
2) However, if your school and colleges are not offering any courses, try searching online. You can find free interactive courses on Udemy and Guvi.
3) Once you are through the basics- machine learning, deep learning, and neural network, you can go for advanced paid courses.
4) If you feel like you have accomplished well, you can go for internships on Internshala and let’s intern.
This self-learning would not require more than two months if you put in your full efforts. In case you are still not sure that why you should invest your time. Perhaps this might help you.
1) Studying AI soon can provide you with a career as a software engineer studying neural networks, human-machine interfaces, and quantum artificial intelligence.
2) Cramming artificial intelligence presents a life of opportunities. At a fundamental level, you will adequately explain the systems and tools that you associate with daily. And if you adhere to the subject and study more, you can help create cutting-edge AI applications, like the Google Self Driving Cars. In the field of artificial intelligence, the possibilities are truly endless.
3) The use of Artificial Intelligence is capable of creating, transforming, and improving many facets of human life. For example, farming in the United States has been made easier with Farmlogs, a software that provides farmers with information about the weather and soil as well as tracking plant growth to achieve better profits. Some countries are even implementing AI in improving environmental planning, disaster management, and crime prevention.
Here are ten people who made their career through Artificial Intelligence:-
1) Elon Musk
2) Anita Schjøll Brede
3) Jürgen Schmidhuber
4) Fei-Fei Li
You can be one of them. It is considered that all AI regularities are complex. Yet, like several human-based rules and traditional software, some AI systems are manageable and straightforward to explain. AI explainability is developing as a rich area of study that gives insight into why a particular system works positively and helps in improving the clarity of decision-making. In a lockdown, many students have lost the track of their career, Artificial Intelligence can help you to get on track. You are the future of the nation, so is AI.